Experience the power of Breath-work, Mindfulness, Cacao Elixir & Sound Bath
Join us on 30th April for an afternoon retreat to nourish mind, body and soul in celebration of abundant new beginnings.
In this haven of peace and tranquility, we provide the perfect space to deeply relax and unwind with practices that will smooth out the most furrowed brow, drop your shoulders 10”, and have you floating on air by the end 😉
* Guided personal reflection time
* Mindfully partake blissful ceremonial cacao elixir (think the purest hot chocolate without any nasties)
* Powerful breath-work practices:- for changing neurochemistry (addressing stress & anxiety), releasing toxins, inducing blissful relaxation and repair
* Healing sound bath meditation
* Gluten free treats and teas with a chance to reflect or connect with others (plus make use of oracle card decks if you wish)
This mini retreat is being run by Somatic Therapist, Wellbeing & Empowerment Coach, and Kundalini Yoga Teacher – Penny Pettman and Sound & Reiki Practitioner – Rebecca Kilpatrick.